Detached Single Family, Traditional - MONTICELLO, FL
Circa 1882 built by Josiah T. Budd. Unique, bracketed, "Historical Southern Belle" with 5 Bdrms, 3 Bths & 6 fireplaces. New Roof. The home has just over 4000 heated sq. ft. with an additional 1177 sq. ft. in covered porches. Currently being used as a downstairs master bedroom, the parlor has a bay window that drenches the room with natural lighting. Designed for catching the breezes on the southern side of the home you will be delighted to discover the by-gone architecture of two walls of "walk through windows" that once opened to the shady covered porch & carriage entrance. Tastefully restored "family style" kitchen with two electric cooking stoves, central heat & air downstairs & other various updates are a few of the attributes found in this partially restored landmark home. Located just a few blocks north of the heart of Monticello, Florida on the NE corner of Jefferson & Madison.
Lynette Sirmon of All Realty Services
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Tallahassee,
Vol. 44, Issue 03, Page 28.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s); Window Unit(s) A/C
- Heating System: Heat Pump
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Wood
- Parking: 1 space
- Floors: Carpet; Hardwood; Tile
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Entryway / Foyer
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Utility Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Office
- Jefferson County High School,Jefferson County Middle School,OTHER COUNTY
- Jefferson County High School,OTHER COUNTY,Jefferson County Middle School
- Jefferson County Middle School,Jefferson County High School,OTHER COUNTY
- Jefferson County Middle School,OTHER COUNTY,Jefferson County High School
- OTHER COUNTY,Jefferson County High School,Jefferson County Middle School
- OTHER COUNTY,Jefferson County Middle School,Jefferson County High School